- Location:Goteborg, Goteborgs Och Bohus, Sweden
- Area of InterestSales - Product
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1251563
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers & Partners successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers' most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our Partner's needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You'll be part of a highly empowered Cisco channel team who's passionate about the importance of Partner business across company's sales activities and offerings. You will be working closely with the senior Partner Account Managers to execute partner strategies and plans for the South and West regions in Sweden, in order to support the partner transformation journey with Cisco.
What You'll Do
Cisco Sales Organization in Sweden seeks an execution oriented and passionate team player who brings Cisco's offerings and solutions to Cisco Partners.
Aligned with our strategy, Scale with profitable partners, you will work with the senior team members in Cisco Sweden and execute a Partner Business Plan to:
- Build strategic relationships between Cisco and Partner
- Drive strategic alignment between our Partners and Cisco's Sales Teams.
- Influence partner business transformation in the form of new solution/service offerings
- Build trust, credibility & relevance within the Partner
- Establishes trusted advisor relationships at all levels
- Act as a Partner advocate and a strategic business advisor that helps Partner(s) develop business outcome-based solutions and capture market transitions for sustainable, profitable growth.
- Focus on enablement with Partner to develop capabilities and skills
Who You Are
A social and result oriented team player and a born diplomat. You are bold to think outside the box and you won't get confused in new surprising situations. You are pragmatic, execution oriented, self-driven expert. You have excellent communication and presentations skills both in Swedish and English.
At minimum you have 3 years or more experience in channel sales, business development or in a partner development role. You should also have knowledge of Cisco products and solutions – or be a go-getter.
You have a demonstrated and proven track record of sales achievement in previous roles.
You also have:
- Ability to communicate with partner executives
- Ability to build a strong & sustainable relationship with partners
- Personal skills of working in a transparent and highly measurable environment
- Ability to work in a virtual team structure on different levels of engagement
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.