Who You'll Work With
The US Commercial vision is transforming business through the power of people and technology. Our Organization is focused on the US Mid Market, the 5th largest economy in the world, with a portfolio of small, medium and large customers across all vertical markets with the exception of public sector. Commercial has grown consistently over the past 26 quarters with the support of a diverse set of partners and ecosystem. US Commercial has an incredible culture built upon Focused Execution , Technical Excellence , Teamwork and Fun!
Who You Are
You are strong in executive-level communication, building customer and partner relationships, and territory planning and segmentation. You have senior level mentoring skills and have the goal of transforming the Cisco value proposition to our customers while focusing on business outcomes rather than simply product sales. You have an understanding of IT market transitions, including cloud and IoT.
What You'll Do:
- You will positioning and promoting our value to both customers and partners, leading account managers in the development and expansion of opportunities, and reinforcing existing relationships
- Developing and executing strategy and tactics that improve Cisco's opportunities in the commercial market
- Direct customer executive engagement comprising a major portion of this assignment
- You will be responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota with significant growth in subsequent years with sales planning and accurate forecasting
- You possess strategic business logic and being able to succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment
- You'll be building and maintaining a positive work environment, while building trust and respect among your team, extended team resources, and the partner ecosystem.
- You will focus on your people with talent development
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years Sales Experience in account and channel; And at least 3 years Sales manager experience is preferred
- Specific examples of winning large, strategic projects with solution selling
- Creative thinking and systematic execution to lead the team
- Require understanding of the commercial/enterprise sector, especially in manufacturing, health care, and financial services
- Desire to coach account managers developing their sales skills and technical knowledge to lead customer discussions to advance the sales process
- Motivate and develop the Account Managers. Engaging internal supporting teams and external partner teams as one team
- Ability to making critical resource decisions that apply both corporate and account team resources to new opportunities
- BA degree - MBA or graduate degree is helpful
- Understanding a range of Cisco technologies is required
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart-cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.