Location:Waltham, Massachusetts, US
Additional Location(s)San Francisco, CA OR Vancouver, B.C, Canada
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestNetworking, Security
What You'll Do
Cisco CloudSecurity is looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our Cloudlock Support Team. At Cisco Cloudlock, Customer Support is marketing: helping our customers is the best way to add value to our brand and you are our ambassador in this mission. You will act as the customer's champion ensuring that Cisco Cloudlock provides them with the best possible experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Respond to user support requests
- Diagnose and provide solutions to technical issues
- Research issues while maintaining communication with end users.
- Escalate issues to Tier II and Tier III support, as needed
- Create end user documentation and recommend procedure changes to improve efficiency.
- Multitask efficiently
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced professional environment
- Problem solve accurately, creatively and efficiently
- Communicate effectively
- Work well in a global team environment
- Create & maintain knowledge documentation
- Cross functional collaboration
- On-call rota for off hour escalations
Who You'll Work With
As the products of Cisco CloudSecurity converge, the support team is offered a unique opportunity to learn and support two vastly different areas of technology in Cisco Cloudlock and Cisco Umbrella. Cisco Cloudlock is a CASB SaaS solution that allows admins to monitor user activity, data exposure and application authorizations across a variety of cloud data services through API integrations. Umbrella (formerly known as OpenDNS) creates a new layer of cloud-delivered protection in the network security stack, both on and off the corporate network. Umbrella prevents command & control callbacks, malware, and phishing over any port or protocol.
Who You Are
- Troubleshooting/problem solving extraordinaire
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for answering technical questions with customer follow-up
- Relevant technical experience
- Love helping customers and delivering satisfaction.
- Superior customer service skills - Customer Focused.
- A desire to expand your skills, move into new areas.
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player possessing the willingness to seek feedback, adapt practices and continuously learn and evolve.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Familiarity troubleshooting/understanding APIs and SaaS platform admin consoles (ie: Google, O365, SFDC)
- Familiarity troubleshooting/understanding LAN/WAN environments, Active Directory, DNS, multiple OS platforms
- College/University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent
- Cisco certifications: CCENT, CCNA
- Strong oral communication skills, including the ability to present technical information in user-friendly language.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to prioritize and work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Familiarity with ZenDesk, JIRA
- Previous experience with enterprise SaaS
We connect everything people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.