Within the International Division of SUEZ, we are looking for a financial control intern for the Business Unit Italy, Central & Eastern Europe, Balkans, Russia, and the Caucasus. You will assist the Finance Department of the Business Unit in the preparation, control and reporting of financial and operational data.
Your main tasks will be:
· Consistency analysis of the consolidated data reports of the subsidiaries under IFRS (income statement, cash flow statements, balance sheet) and operational data (KPI),
· Understanding and explaining any budget deviations from previous years, and
· Actively participate in the production of presentations for the Management.
Budgets and Medium-Term Plan
· Support the elaboration of annual and pluriannual budgets,
· Support on Business Development projects, strategic analysis and market research.
This list of tasks is not exhaustive and can be adapted according to the priorities of the Business Unit.
This experience will allow you to acquire a clear vision of a finance department's mission at the headquarters of an international Group, as well as give you a solid basis in financial control.