As the Data Analyst Intern, you will be joining a growing and creative environment as part of the Business Intelligence team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the field of water services. You will gain exposure to technical and commercial aspects while supporting the product team to fulfill new water equipment orders, support our existing equipment install base and assist the greater organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives as an active participant.
Nature of work:
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
· Analyze data from a variety of databases (Salesforce, SAP, internal systems) and bring forth actionable business insights
· Provide technical expertise and assistance with the ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) of big, unstructured datasets
· Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality
· Solve complex data modeling and other analytic problems
· Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to support the creation and ongoing development of installed base analytics solutions for the UF/MBR product business.
· Compile information about the existing install base of our water plants to help the Lifecycle team better service our customers
· Employ data modeling and forecasting techniques to explore strategic business opportunities within our installed base of customers and help prescribe actionable recommendations to leverage those opportunities.
· Help support the maintenance and organization of customer information to facilitate proactive selling and continuous connection.
· Apply advanced analytics skills to turn data into competitive advantage and make recommendations for data-driven business decisions
· Perform a variety of administrative, product and project specific duties to support the Business Intelligence team.
· Ad hoc duties as required