How do you craft the future through Digital Process Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the groundbreaking of Digital Process Industries.
In India, we have offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon,
We make real what matters
· The ‘Engineer - Verification / Validation’ is primarily responsible for software test automation in product development.
· He/she shall verify & validate DCS (Distributed Control System) functions through test automation procedure & scripts ensuring that control applications & functions are balanced. This includes reviewing, developing, testing and maintaining scripts for various functions.
· It also includes performing bug analysis, bug testing through automated scripts.
· Develop test software for non-functional tests like performance, stress, load test etc.
· He/she is responsible for test automation & its execution as per prescribed test strategy to ensure that the software application aligns with implicit & explicit requirements.
· To review user/software requirements documentation with meaningful stakeholders.
· Specify & execute automation scripts based on analyzed requirements & test strategy.
· Automate test case using QFT (Quality first testing) using the programming language Groovy.
· Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes. Embrace test design for test automation.
· To work on Version control like Git, Subversion.
· Craft test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements.
· Build test reports including defect logging & test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
· Support to developers / testers for analysis of bugs by making automation scripts
What You Need To Make Real What Matters !
· B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical with MCA.
· Test Automation Engineer with 1-4 years of experience in software test automation.
· You should have good programming skills (Preferred in Groovy)
· Knowledge of Test Automation (concepts & goals) & Web/Desktop based product test automation.
· Experience in different kinds of test automation framework.
· You should have knowledge of Web based and desktop based product test automation.
· Experience in Regression, Load, Performance testing. (test design, test execution)
· Experience in any automation test tools (like, QTP, QF-Test, RFT.)
· Experience in process control application like DCS is preferred.
· Good communication skill (oral and written), self starter for new technologies.
· Knowledge in Web technologies like HTML
· Some domain knowledge of power plant control software.
· Experiences with QTP, QFT, HP Quality Center.
· Experience in OOP programming language like Java.
Your first step to join us is your application!
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time