At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Customer Service Engineer Level II specializing in servicing Imaging Equipment (MI-SPECT/CT) needed in the Wilmington, DE area.
The Customer Service Engineer is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifies Siemens imaging equipment at customer sites. Our CSE's represent the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
The Customer Service Engineer reports to the Regional Service Manager at Siemens Medical Solutions.
Our Customer Service Engineer will perform service, preventative maintenance and modifications on Imaging Equipment (MI-SPECT/CT) at customer sites with minimal supervision. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Minimum Technical Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Experience in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment
• Strong electronics and computer background needed
• Previous experience with the following required: Imaging equipment (MI-SPECT/CT)
• 5-10 years of field service experience is needed
• Willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Must be proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
• Valid driver's license and good driving record required
• Must be able to work both individually and in an established team setting
• Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and experience:
Technical Associates degree or equivalent experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, clickhere .