Siemens is looking for an Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Digital Portfolio Specialist for our Smart Infrastructure Division located in Milano .
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
· You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Smart Infrastructure Division over the course of two years
· You are trained as Junior Digital Portfolio Specialist and follow the development, management and sales activity concerning Digitalization.
· You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
· You profit from your personal mentor , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
· Digitalization competences development
· Support regional Siemens Sales team, regional agents in order to sell Digitalization portfolio;
· Collaborate with tendering team (proposals).
· Prepare and support tenders;
· Small project management and sub supplier coordination.
· National & International promotion of Digitalization portfolio
· You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical, Energy, Mechatronics or Automation.
· You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
· Passionate and prepared to handle issues related to technological innovation Energy Transmission and Distribution Assets, IoT and Industrial Clouds Application, Digitalization related topics Personal experience with :
· Network and communication
· App or embedded system, IoT application,
· Transmission and Distribution Assets (Power Transformer, HV&MV Circuit Breakers, Dis connectors, Protection Relay and all relevant Sub Station Asset
· Data analytics and statistics
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking ;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we handle only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people onwww.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to:www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time