We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress and excited about technologies that still need to be developed. What about you? Do you want to use your curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Hop right in!
We make real what matters. This is your role:
· Purchase of indirect materials/services and works, according to Siemens internal guidelines, including ordering process related topics.
· Preparation and processing of all related documents (purchase orders, invoices etc.) in SAP and hard/soft copy, ensuring adequate archiving.
· Supplier selection, management and development according to Siemens internal guidelines and Siemens Supply Chain tools.
· Contract negotiations and follow-up.
· Management of Procurement KPI’s.
· Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
· Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
· Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain the highest feasible savings.
· Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitions) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
· Minimum 1 year of experience in procurement in a multinational environment;
· University Graduate – Technical or Economic studies;
· Knowledge of the market situation, customers, suppliers, etc.
· Capacity to adapt to a fast changing environment; continuous learning;
· Capability to work under pressure;
· Problem solving capabilities, ability to push things to an end;
· English – advanced.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time