Looking for your next big challenge?
We might be able to help you.
We are looking for an IT Service Professional for Messaging Services (MS Exchange Online and Exchange 2016) provided to countries worldwide, to work in an international Service team with people in different countries.
The position should ensure the contracted services (e.g. Change Mgmt., Problem Mgmt., Demand Mgmt., etc.) within a specific area of responsibility on a day-to-day basis. I.e., per service element, service group, or for a specific region. Make certain the implementation of services is aligned with the agreed contracts in accordance to the agreed volumes and standards and assure that contractual obligations are met. Contribute and drive Continuous Service Improvement and Service Transitions, as well as act as service related infrastructure expert wherever required.
Your challenge will be…
· Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity or escalation management)
· Point of contact for the respective service or process
· Continuous service improvements
· Provisioning of technical service expertise
· Contributes in PoCs, service transitions, service development activities and projects
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
· Because you will be collaborating closely with the German and English-speaking teams, you will need business-fluent English language skills
· > 3 years of IT Service Management experience
· Working knowledge and Experience in IT Service Management.
· Knowledge in IT Infrastructure, especially for Messaging Services (Email) and Office 365 products
· Agile mindset
· Good presentation and communication skills
· Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive and manage services in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time