· Reston, United States of America; United States of America
As a Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) Professional Services Infrastructure Architect, you are the point person for building a strong relationship with customers and helping them realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Teamcenter PLM installation, administration, and upgrade skills.As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success. Understand and demonstrate how SGT PLM services will impact and integrate with customers' initiatives, business drivers to deliver value.
•Leverage industry best practices and templates for the SGT PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
•Lead project activities to conduct system performance reviews and define configuration settings for optimal system performance.
•Analyze and translate infrastructure requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms to achieve business objectives.
•Design the Deployment Architecture and determine infrastructure hardware sizing aligned with the customer strategy, roadmap, IT policies, and standards.
•Defines activities to analyze, tune and monitor customer environments for optimal performance and stability for PLM products.
•Comprehend customization / software extension points of PLM products and determine the impact of customization on the hardware infrastructure design.
•Provide advice and support for appropriate go live and post production activities utilizing SGT's Best Practices.
•Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
•Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
•Implementation of the overall Teamcenter PLM Solution, which includes installation and upgrade activities, as well as integration with other software applications.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
• Multiple years implementing Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
• Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations.Specifically, in the set up and maintenance of test and production environments, as well as promote to production activities.
• Working knowledge of the following:UNIX, LINUX, Windows Servers, heterogeneous network environments, virtualized hardware environments, web servers, cloud computing, automation scripting, proxy server, SSL, SSO, Java EE and .NET web tier, Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases.
• Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation.
• Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
• Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
• A self-starter with strong communication skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%.
· Must have ability to obtain and/or maintain an active U.S. government Secret clearance
· U.S citizenship is required based on government requirement for clearance.
Job ID: 180019
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019