Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a HR Coordinator based in Bayswater, Melbourne. As a HR Coordinator you play a key role in the HR Team by providing efficient, accurate and timely HR support across the business. This is varied role where can expect to be involved in a broad range of ‘first line' support and in continuous improvement projects. This role would suit someone with a few years HR experience who would like exposure to end-to-end HR and the ability to grow into an all-round HR Business Partner whilst getting the opportunity to work on some high impact projects locally and within the Asia Pacific Region.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Coordinate recruitment processes including advertising, shortlisting, phone screening, scheduling interviews and organising pre-employment checks
· Coordinate onboarding processes including employment contract creation, liaising with candidates via onboarding tool, scheduling inductions and ensuring documentation compliance.
· Effectively manage the visa administration processes to ensure compliance by liaising with internal and external stakeholders
· Providing HR admin support for internal movements, promotions, remuneration and benefits, terminations and other areas as required
· Support People and Leadership Regional Lead with the coordination of the People Exchange Program for the Asia Pacific Region
· Coordination and support of internal learning programs
· Assist with ‘first line' HR enquiries from employees and managers
· Update HR intranet pages as required
Your qualifications, experience and attributes:
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or similar
· Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
· You will want to develop your HR career further as a true generalist and enjoy all aspects of people and culture
· You will possess a growth mindset and are passionate about delivering effective people and culture services
· Previous experience using Workday will be highly advantageous
· Thrives in a busy and autonomous environment
· Thinks pragmatically and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Is organised with exceptional attention to detail
· Critical to the role are your advanced interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders
· Integrity and respect for confidentiality
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other's individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 26 March 2020 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time