Mentor, a Siemens business , enables companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
As Embedded Software Developer you will be a part of our development team and shape the digital future at Siemens with us.
In this role you will design and develop software for embedded automotive hardware, you will analyze and optimize existing software solutions.
You should have previous experience in
· programming and Java programming.
· Embedded systems.
· Automotive development experience.
Education and Training background:
· BSc/MSc in informatics, electronics, computer science or equivalent.
· Python programming skills.
· Familiarity of C++ 11 or 14.
· Experience of development in ISO9001, Automotive SPICE, ISO26262 certified systems or equivalent.
· Knowledge in the Following
· AUTOSAR standard
· Real Time operation systems.
· Linux or other POSIX operation systems.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Fluency in English.
· Software design, implementation and maintenance.
· Unit test design and test case development.
· Participation in multi- site development projects.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time