If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility .
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
* Implements superior EHS policies and guidelines, defines, adjusts and implements EHS regulations and processes.
* Coordinates the implementation of/implements the EHS Management System and ensures for effective EHS reporting.
* Coordinates planning, organization, and implementation of specific EHS programs and projects.
* Monitors existing and potential EHS concerns and recommends priorities for resolution.
* Decides on programs for remedial action.
* Supports and advices the CEO of assigned organizational unit in all EHS matters.
* Maintains accountable relationships with regulatory and government agencies.
* Represents the assigned organization externally in all function related subject matters
* Leads and/or coordinates dedicated EHS professionals.
Education and Experience
* High education in safety or technical engineering - Bachelors Degree in Occupational Safety and Health preferred
* Minimum two years of experience in health, safety and environmental field, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Comprehensive knowledge of State and Local regulations
* Fluency in English
* Fully PC literate – strong MS skills
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Occupational Health & Safety Certification defined by the Law
* Fire Safety Certification defined by the Law
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time