· Malvern, Pennsylvania
· Customer Services
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 248343
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers
The Data Scientist 5 is responsible for the support of advanced analytical processes and strategies that support the Siemens Healthineers Services team through the development/configuration of dashboards, predictive/prescriptive modeling and statistical data analysis that is both internal and customer driven.
• Automate and create visualizations of key business metrics
• Write production code to produce data infrastructure and automation of tasks
• Ongoing development of ad-hoc and production level analytics, providing insightsfrom data
• Development of fundamental statistical techniques and applications to bring additional insights from data
• Communicationand consultation with partners at all levels
• Provide compelling, engaging and persuasive fact-based arguments
• Set clear priorities to optimally complete work tasks and allocate resources efficiently
• Work in an agile framework and communicate progress as necessary
• Lead and mentor other Analytics and Data science team members
• Travel as needed to internal customer locations (~20%)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• MS in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics or equivalent
• 8+ years combined similar work/advanced education experience
• 8+ years of experience with applied analytics, with the ability to integrate a multitude of data sources and provide a detailed and insightful output
• Proven ability working cross functionally with stakeholders
• Demonstrated application of Advanced Analytical skills
• 8+ years of experience in coding complex algorithms in programming languages such as java, C++, R, Python, etc.
• 8+ years of experience with Analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or SAS
• 8+ years of experience with data management tools such as SQL Server or SAS
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• PhD in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics or equivalent
• 8+ years of experience applying Analytics and Data Science
• 8+ years of consulting/customer facing experience
• Experience interpreting complex model results and present meaningful, client-ready business insight based on model analytics
• 10+ years of experience in coding complex algorithms, with 6+ years in a production setting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019