Job title: Test Automation Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Knowledge and Experience Proven work experience in software quality assurance
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience with JIRA and Selenium or similar testing tools
· Minimum 5 year in QA role
· Experience testing multiple concurrent projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Agile and SCRUM methodology experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time