ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April
2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
You will contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
· Provide impeccable service to our clients and be a true ambassador of the brand
· Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales.
· Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continuously build productive long-term relationships.
· Assist in merchandising and maintenance of the shop floor.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· 1-3 years of Luxury Retail Experience.
· Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail.
· Strong problem solving attitude.
· Able to assess priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Collaborative spirit and proactive attitude.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
S aint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Yves Saint Laurent America Inc