The purpose of the role is to coordinate After Sales Staff / Service operations, improving the activities in order to
meet company targets. This position reports to Controller.
· Manages and control the daily activities of the external Watch Repair Center and other after sales activities.
· Coordinate with Gucci Customer service team to satisfy their needs
· Analyze the market and competitors’ activities to improve the service quality
· Organize work orders and dispatch technicians accordingly, and review workflow to meet customer timeframes
· Monitor work order load, progress, and completion.
· Order replacement parts and maintain an inventory of commonly used parts.
· Maintain of master data of parts with ERP
· Provide information to sales and retailers, and Gucci Japan concerned.
· Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries / Handle and resolve customer complaints
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
· Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
· Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
· Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints / Record details of actions taken
· Monthly report to HQ and communicate whenever necessary
· Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
· Manage administration
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
· Follow up on customer interactions
· 7 + years customer service experience including in watch industry, or other consumer goods.
· In depth knowledge of latest Watch and Jewelry trend and market information
· Analytical skill
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Data collection and ordering
· Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making.
· English communication skill is preferred
· PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
· Hard working professional, with hands-on and open minded attitude
· Entrepreneur and creative minded, Challenging spirit
· Decision maker, Self starter, Team worker
· Committed and motivated
· Good communicator
· Stay positive under pressures
· Customer service orientation
· Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
· Stress tolerance
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
LUXURY TIMEPIECES JAPAN LIMITED