A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
This position is in the shared services Tech, team and the goal of this role will be to leverage technology to meet rapidly changing organizational needs in intercultural and innovative environment .
How you will contribute
· Being a partner of Retail operations and store managers
· Set up standard retail process with Retail Operation team
· Quality management of Service desk. Set the standards like standard scripts etc.
· Work with country IT managers to handle escalation on Retail system issues and Retail on site supports.
Maintenance and support
While aligning business priorities with IT development resources. The role is accountable for the success of the support and roll out to ensure the quality and completeness.
· Serves as the last line of defense for maintenance and support performed by external vendors / off shored shared service center
· Is accountable toward the end users for the overall right service offered by the systems in production in the respective area of responsibility
· Monitors and ensures service levels and performance
· cover the aspects related to Store Operations Efficiency
Business advisory alongside domain lead
· Acts as a partner/advisor to the business (including business divisions and corporate functions) and recommends relevant solutions to meet current and future needs
· Ensures technology solutions requested by the business are fully explored and well challenged for business value
Who you are
-At least 5+ years hands on experience in Retail systems design and delivery with successful implementation references
-Experience in an international context and culture
-Working as a consultant is a plus
-Good understanding of retail processes and store operations principles
-Solid experience on Retail systems design and implementation
-Experienced in managing end-to-end project life cycles with local/regional/global stakeholders
-Experience in Mobile POS and Retail mobile applications
-High sense of drive, initiative and self-organization
-Strong innovation mindset and capacity drive new ideas
-Great team player and open collaboration spirit
-Fluent in English and Japanese
KERING JAPAN LIMITED