Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Integrated Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers’ satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products’ distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Integrated Logistics Traceability Process Engineer who will report to the Operational Excellence & PMO Manager as part of our Integrated Logistics department in Trecate (Novara).
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining processes and solutions that allow products and flows traceability across WW operations, enabling an integrated visibility from production to central distribution, regional logistics and returns.
Within the perimeter of traceability solutions, such as RFID, you will
· Contribute to structure and activate improvement initiatives on logistic operations, targeting performance upgrade and cost saving.
· Ensure high quality standards of implemented technology through continuous improvement of equipment and processes, according to business needs and new opportunities available on the market.
· Maintain active and updated reporting on active projects both during implementation and in day-by-day activities, ensuring achievement of business goals as well as respect of forecasted budget.
How you will contribute
· Collect business needs from internal and external customers for product/flow traceability and assess processes/systems reengineering, performance improvement opportunities and ROI.
· Support projects design, planning and execution in a multi-brand and omni-channel complex environment, with specific focus on RFID technology
· Engage and coordinate key stakeholders of each project initiative, with particular focus on external providers
· Define impacts on IT systems and ensure clear and complete communication of requirements
· Support change management, ensure engagement of key roles, build commitment and share projects value to reach expected goals
· Promote standardization and sharing of best practices across projects in order to ensure the best fit between business goals achievement and operational complexity
· Ensure coherence of RFID based initiatives within the end-to-end value chain, improving as much as possible the existing business logics, compliance set up and operational performances
· Define and monitor projects budget and expenses with related ROI
· Gather regular updates on RFID or similar technologies in terms of WW regulations, technology upgrades, new solutions and providers in order to ensure that Group is always aligned with best in class standards
· Analyse and design possible evolution of existing equipment and processes to improve efficiency and efficacy both for projects customers and logistics operations
· Promote initiatives that aims to expand the application field of RFID technology within WW Integrate logistics, setting it as standard for selected operations
· Define, review and analyse on regular basis status of WW RFID initiatives (KPIs)
· Root cause analysis on gaps between target and actual performances, identify corrective actions, define mitigation and recovery plan
· Gather regular updates at WW level on traceability running processes in terms of efficacy, performances and costs: formalize and maintain synthetic reporting for clients and top management
· Review and analyse on monthly basis and in coordination with Finance department the classification of all costs belonging to traceability initiatives (investments plan and running costs)
· Root cause analysis on discrepancies between actual data Vs Budget or Forecast
· Gather data from brands/regions on expected volumes, impacts of active and upcoming projects and other qualitative information for the next Budget/Forecast horizon
· Quantify possible savings/costs increase related to projects
Who you are
· You are graduated in Mechanical or Management Engineering; educational experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Transportation as a plus
· A professional with at least 5 years of work experience in process analysis, project management and reengineering in Logistics or Supply Chain within a global consultancy or a multinational company, in Fashion and Luxury industry strongly preferred
· Knowledgeable in MSOffice package (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word), SAP and BI Tools
· Expert on RFID technology, proven by projects implementations where change management covered hardware, software, operations and business processes
· You have strong project management capabilities and a leadership attitude
· Able to prioritize and follow up on various projects
· Cooperative, team worker with a positive attitude and excellent communication capabilities
· Result oriented, analytical, flexible and self-motivated
· Able to tackle and solve problems quickly and proactively
· Fluent in Italian and English, French as a plus
· Available to travel (about 25%)
Why work with us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
LGI S.A. - KERING GROUP OPERATIONS