A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
The Integration and Coordination department is currently seeking a Project Analyst who will report to the Integration and coordination Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
Your main mission is to support and ensure the monitoring, animation and control of construction/fit-out projects in Italy. Your principal missions will be the following:
· Implement our Construction methodology including reporting dashboards
· Manage and monitor several complex projects
· Be the point of contact for all stakeholders and sponsors
· Analyze costs & deadlines
· Ensure regular reporting to the Integration & Coordination Manager for all the projects
· Control the construction procedure: purchase orders, contracts, invoice approvals,…
· Create a database of all the construction projects
Who you are
· Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project management
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; Italian and English mandatory, French is a plus
· Capable of managing and monitoring several complex projects
· Understand client needs and constraints
· Organized and thorough team player, with good interpersonal skills and respect for deadlines
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.