HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where their opinions count.
We want to build a culture where our employees are comfortable in bringing their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, background, and any other aspect of personal difference.
"HSBC employees are commited to act with corageous integrity and standing firm for what is right. We are reliable, open to different ideas and cultures and connected with customers, community, regulators and with each other."
Subdirector HR Service Delivery
Execution of the Service Delivery service proposition within HR Operations across Mexico legal entities and providing support to LAM Region. Responsibility includes the delivery of BAU services, relationship management with key stakeholders, driving cultural change based on an approach of continuous improvement, optimization of the delivery model, risk management via a robust operational control framework and operationalising the Service Delivery growth agenda and provide support for technological implementations as ECPY to ensure a full EC platform.
Responsabilities of the role
Manage people to achieve role targets and deliver sucess based on agreed objectives.
Constantly review Service Delivery delivered processes and work with team to initiate ideas for improvement. Structure and deliver a forum throughout the year to encourage and develop ideas.
Ensure data integrity in the 3 HR Systems as EC, GHRS & Peoplesoft Payroll as Transient country.
Ensure adherence to case management administration processes including the use of Service Failure categorisation to identify opportunities for improvement and HR Change Control process for all changes that impact service delivery.
Effective Workforce planning working in conjunction with peers. Dynamic resourcing to manage peaks and troughs of work across Delivery Services teams
Operate Risk and Effective Workforce Planning to mantain zero audit obervations, liaise with control standards and HSBC regulations.
Ideal candidate profile
Key activities and decision making areas
Deliver an excellent and consistent customer experience across HBMX and LAM Region serviced.
Responsibe for ensuring customer escalations and complaints are minimized and where experienced managed as per agreed processes
Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities (CI) to existing process
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
· A graduate or a post graduate in Industrial Engineer or Administration with 5+ years' experience in managing several projects.
· Strong leadership, excellent communications and interpersonal skills, problem solving, organizational planning and lateral thinking abilities.
· Proven consulting, negotiation and project management skills.
· Ability to interact with all levels of management and knowledge of pertinent regulations affecting HR.
· Ability to develop and maintain rapport across the organization and knowledge of how the unit can provide support to achieve business goals.
· Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools.
· Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs and develop integrated, creative solutions.
· Proven ability in team leadership, people and resource management.
· Able to assimilate a large amount of information and make effective decisions on a wide range of issues.
· A strong desire to achieve outstanding customer service.