Local Job Requirements (This could include; Job Dimensions, Job Context & Major Challenges)
· DNS, DHCP & IP Address Management, Services, Infrastructure & Delivery Pod has 10 staff, comprising functions of Engineers, Development, Project Deployment, Planning & Support
· The pod processes 100s of DDI requests on a monthly bases to facilitate requirements from multiple technology and business teams including automated deployments ensuring integrity and safeness throughout.
· Supporting and maintaining full functionality of equipment and applications provided by the DDI function.
· Flexibility and adaptability – this job will have constantly changing priorities and tasks that are unpredictable, wide ranging, complex, and time sensitive
· Attention to product quality and the highest level of service provision
· Staying abreast of external developments in the general area of DNS, DHCP & IP Address Management, Services, Infrastructure & Delivery POD, global regulation and competitor activity. Proactive identification of issues and initiation of structured discussions with the key stakeholders, maintaining alignment to deliver against the ITID strategy and goals
· Put the customer first – ensure our internal and external customers are always considered in all decisions made
Skills / Experience
· Experience of working as part of an agile infrastructure development team
· Interpersonal skills – demonstrate good judgement, assertiveness and a good level of communication.
· Ability to articulate complex technical issues concisely.
· Knowledge of DDI technologies, experience managing and maintaining F5/GTM/QIP/ Infoblox / efficient IP infrastructures.
· Experience of software delivery lifecycle and engineering tools such as Ansible, Python and GitHub
· Experience of associated technology areas: including internal Private Cloud and external Cloud intergations.
· Knowledge of Lean Sigma practices
· Needs to be resourceful and demonstrate innovation
· Knowledge and experience of using agile delivery methods and tools to implement both tactical and strategic changes
· Commercially astute, ability to balance and assess risk vs. reward, maximising cost effectiveness and profitability for functions and/or business lines
· Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all the globe
· Minimum Intermediate English required
Ideal candidate profile