Aviation Business & General Aviation & Integrated Systems
Are you passionate about going above and beyond for Customers? Enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging environment? Do you like working with Product Quality and driving on time delivery and repair? Then this Quality Engineer role might be the right role for you!
In this role, you will:
· Ensure products and services perform to quality standards, regulations and specifications
Utilize historical precedents and current / real-time data with appropriate analytical tools to develop solutions
· Perform root cause analysis (8D, 6M, 3x3 Whys) of identified issues and identify appropriate corrective and preventive action
· Participate in cross-functional teams in the investigation and elimination of causes of quality problems and verify effectiveness on corrective actions
· Interface directly with customers to provide the best customer quality experience
· Perform audits as required to assure compliance with customer requirements
· Review and assure compliance with customer blueprints, specifications and other technical documents
· Initiate action as it is required to ensure project / team success (e.g. mitigate risks, problem solve, provide technical guidance, etc.)
· Actively participate in all stages of APQP / PPAP activities
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)
· Previous AS9100 experience preferred
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong problem solving skills
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses,follow us on Twitter!
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.