GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Grid Solutions
- To ensure the overall quality of the power transformers activity in order to reach the customer satisfaction and protect the right of the customer.
- To implement QMS (Quality Management System) in the Site within the company policies & guidelines in order to maximize the Customer’s, Supplier’s and Employee's satisfaction.
- To stop the production in case of non-conformities occurred on process, material and product
- To implement the control of nonconformity management. Nonconformity review and disposition
- Implementation of the established and integrated quality system with respect to quality policy and quality objectives to reach the Unit’s targets and meet customer satisfaction
- To conduct quality audits within the company.
- To implement quality procedures, internal norms, forms and other related quality documents.
- Aware of the company and local EHS policies, rules and standards. Showing exemplary behaviors on EHS
- Leading 8D problem solving analysis, follow up corrective, preventive and improvement actions and ensure that these are implemented.
- To represent quality manager in gate reviews defined in PTR- 01
- To participate Internal QMS audits.
- To follow up the implementation of internal production instructions and auto-control check lists.
- To perform quality and test failure inspections in production areas internally and together with the customer and to issue inspection report.
- To implement ongoing quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams.
- To prepare tender and audit documentations related with quality
- To follow-up ICP /MCP documents.
- Participate to P-FMEA and D-FMEA.
- To prepare unit QA/QC/ITP plans in line with Customer Specification and related standards
- University degree in Engineering Degree (preferable Electrical)
- Very good command of English
- Engineering Experience (3) years;
- Ability to analyse raw material and power transformers requirements.
- Having process orientation and strong problem-solving skills.
- Organizational behavior.
- QMS and ISO 9001 experience.
- Reliable communicator.
Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently.
Strong problem solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com