Healthcare Digital Platform & Solutions
In your role as QA Engineer you are responsible for technical development of advanced medical solution of world first class GE Healthcare's medical products.
· Actively participate in all stages of the agile development cycle, cooperate with product designers, developers, fellow testers and project managers.
· Uses test automation techniques (data driven, pairwise, mocking, test hooks) that fit the problem space.
· Provide functional and technical expertise in bug fixes.
· Build functional testing tools and enhance existing automation platforms.
· Develop and maintain performance testing frameworks.
· Develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software products; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
· Integrates project testing with continuous-integration process.
· Design tests for technical specification and user requirements.
· Breaks down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks.
· Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas.
· Takes ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
· Works independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
Works with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
· Continuous improvement of product / technical design / processes.
· Manages deliverables and mentors junior team members.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge/experience
· Previous work experience in test automation
· Strong English communication ability and proactive attitude
· You have experience in Web as well as Windows based technologies
· You have expertise in Test Automation tools & frameworks with one or more of: Squish, SoapUI tools, HP LoadRunner, JMeter, Cyprus, or similar
· Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins
· Knowledge of test or defect management tools like HP ALM, Polarion, JIRA or similar
· Knowledge of databases and ability to use SQL queries
· ISTQB certificate
· Agile mindset and successful practical experience in modern development practices and methods (BDD , TDD, XP, pair-programming)
· Ability to deliver results in uncertain world
GE Healthcare is a $19 billion healthcare business. As a leading provider of
medical imaging, monitoring, biomanufacturing, and cell and gene therapy
technologies, GE Healthcare enables precision health in diagnostics,
therapeutics and monitoring through intelligent devices, data analytics,
applications and services. With over 100 years of experience in the healthcare
industry and more than 50,000 employees globally, the company helps improve
outcomes more efficiently for patients, healthcare providers, researchers and
life sciences companies around the world.