This position provides Client PC Break/Fix Support to the (insert site name) location focusing on customer service & prompt incident ticket resolution. Working as part of a team at the MyTech Lounge while being the direct liaison with end users to troubleshoot & resolve their open IT issues.
In this role, you will:
· Act as IT concierge service to provide end users skilled troubleshooting for all their open IT issues.
· Focal point for customer interaction and support for all local IT issues including client, mobility, wireless, AV, conference room, Telepresence and physical connectivity.
· Maintain/resolve all open incidents/tasks within ticket queue in a timely manner.
· Partner with Digital Workplace Solutions Premium Experience Team on new technology introduction projects to ensure the campus is prepared to deploy and support the new solutions.
· Onsite hands and eyes support for other IT teams.
· Ensure all business policies and standards related to client services and IT security and compliance are being met.
· Deliver a customer service approach for IT support issues for Corporate and on-site clients, using any available tools and resources.
· Analyze and resolve complex hardware and software issues.
· Be a resource and guidance for customers with regards to Digital Workplace Solutions Premium Experience Team policies and procedures.
· Establish working relationships with customers.
· Identify and resolve problems, applying knowledge in complex, difficult or stressful situations.
· Communicate, orally and in writing, technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
· Be a participative member of various teams.
· Perform all other duties as specified by leadership team.
· High School Diploma (SSS -srednja stručna sprema).
· Some professional experience.
· Windows 7 and 10
· MAC OS
· Skype Meeting and Skype Broadcast
· AV Cisco Telepresence equipment
· Experience in mission critical IT operations support environments
· Ability to effectively interface with all levels of the organization and external customers
· Experience working in a global organization
· Passion for technology and learning
· Strong listening skills
· Ability to develop and follow procedures
· Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks, client relationships and expectations
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Proven analytical and organizational ability
· High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
Join our online communities to find out more!
LinkedIn Company page
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .