GE Gas Power
Gas Power Engineering
In this internship you have the opportunity to develop thermal design improvements of heat exchangers and build innovative applications for heat exchanger thermal design. An introduction into GE’s heat exchanger equipment and its design process with the spotlight on thermal design will be provided. Your focus will be on the advancement of heat exchanger’s thermal design features by conducting and supporting development studies and simulations.
Additionally you will engineer an application for heat exchanger optimization for tender and execution engineers with the aim to provide automated design selection by building an advanced and smart optimization algorithm.
· Graduating Bachelor or Master student in Mechanical Engineering or Computational Science Faculties with skills and interest in Programming.
· Knowledge of heat transfer physics and computational fluid dynamics as well as thermal design of heat exchangers would be considered as an asset.
· Interest of programming in Python and C/C++
· High level of motivation and high level of communication skills
· Fluent in English (oral and written)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com