Airbus Operations SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
What if YOU start your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year, that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for Internship Digital Workplace - Digital Communication (m/f) who will be joining us at Airbus site in Toulouse Area (Toulouse Saint Martin)
This internship is to be filled from 06 January 2020 (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
You will be joining “ZIWD”, Digital Workplace department inside Personal workplace product. Behind the pure product aims, the additional objectives are to ty to:
- Impact IM customers digital transformational journey
- Drive for results and operational excellence with a closer link to business
- Motivate, engage and empower people to develop themselves and achieve more
In this role, you will work in Information Management department (IM) for the Personal Workplace product to rationalize and promote our offers. You are responsible of the management & lead project in design, communication and marketing around computer, telephony and applications & store solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse environment, on a transversal product role for Airbus European Sites & Divisions.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
As Digital Marketing & Communication Specialist, UX focused, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Provide diversification of ideas to bring a new vision of communication
• Deliver communication & design materials to help product change
• Build a digital marketing & communication roadmap
• Design presentation materials for our events (stand, kakemono, posters, slides, goodies, videos)
• Create print and web graphic content for communication projects (release campaign for the product, media for social networks, promotional banners, newsletters, emailing visuals, computer graphics, animated gifs...etc.)
• Work collaboratively to create interactive Intuitive experiences for our users
• Help to structure the product change and change management
• Participate and bring some ideas to the new project
You are preparing a diploma level Bac + 5 in Marketing and Communication and you obtain following competences:
- English intermediate, advanced
- French, advanced
- You are interested in Digitalisation, New Technologies, Aeronautics, Information Management and New Ways of Working
- You have a good knowledge of AGILE for Project Management; Change Support; Customer expectations & needs; Documentation Production; IT & Business Strategy Alignment; IT Product Design and development
- You are able to use proficiently such tools as Google Suite, Adobe Suites, Video movie makers
skills to be developped:
• Having experience in an environment moving fast
• Working in an international context
• Interact with various profile: engineer, product manager, developer, …
• Evolve through several businesses & expectations
• The Digital Workplace is a springboard for a student
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website www.airbus.com/careers !
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.