Airbus Operations SL
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Performing an appropriate medical surveillance according to the job profile and risk exposure in order to prevent and diagnose all work-pathologies and facilitate job retention.
· To identify, assess and refer vulnerable groups or individuals to the relevant specialists where appropriate and propose, pilot or participate in actions /projects in cooperation and consultation with these relevant specialists.
· Proposing fitness to work recommendations according to risk and health.
· Supporting the organization and/or delivery of emergency and first aid provision.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to medicine degree or related area.
· At least 2-3 years of experience in a related position.
· Negotiation level in English and Spanish.
· Good communication skills and pro-active approach to problem solving.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.