Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Are you looking for an internship?
Would you like to discover the work of a Supplier Financial Analyst?
Then apply now!
Location: Ottobrunn / Munich
Start: beginning of 2020
Duration: 3-6 months
We look forward to you joining us as an intern (d/f/m) within Procurement Controlling for 35 hours/ week, flexi-time.
This role is a great opportunity to have a look into the defence and security industry. You will be part of a team set up to manage the financials of the Airbus Defence and Space's global supply chain - predominantly focusing on the financial performance and risk management of our supply chain. If you like to get an inside of a world-wide operating company with a mixture of finance/strategic/risk management topics, if you are good communicator, accurate in your work and a critical thinker (and/or like to work on those attributes for your future), this is the right position for you!
Your exciting tasks
· Analyse the financial health of suppliers
· Prepare regular multifunctional and multidivisional meetings for supplier evaluation
· Support the development of risk mitigation strategies
· Source company financial KPIs from annual reports
· Responsible for the Procurement Performance Reporting process (compile, analyse and report Procurement Performance on a regular basis)
· Prepare delta analysis and measure Procurement Performance versus target (incl. KPI Reporting)
· Validation of Procurement Performance measures together with Procurement
· Define Procurement Performance Process in close cooperation with Procurement Policies and Organization Department
· Interact and communicate with managers from different countries, functions and Airbus divisions
· Enrolled student (d/f/m) within Business Administration or similar field of study
· Solid MS Office skills
· Negotiation level of English
· German skills would be a plus
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbus.com
Reference number JR10013398
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Winkler
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.