Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Please apply on line (www.jobs.airbus.com) for this position using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached
In case you have any further questions, please contact: The Airbus Group Recruitment Team.
Description of the job :
A temporary position as LTA PMO Schedule and Risk management is currently open within Airbus Defence & Space in Barajas. The successful applicant will join TAPL department.
Task & accountabilities :
Among other activities, in this role the selected candidate will support Light Transport Programmes delivery plan 2019-2020 in the following activities:
1. Programme Planning, R&O management and Monitoring, coordinating with relevant functions such as Finance, Engineering, ERM, Operations:
- Setup and management of schedules (with those of subcontractors and suppliers integrated)
- Resources loading of schedule plans
- Identification and tracking of critical paths
- Tracking progress versus planning
- Implements schedule changes
- Manages the schedule margin / float
- Proposes changes in work flow to mitigate delays and risks as well as to implement
- Definition of milestones for tracking including Key Performance Indicators for milestones achievement
- Performs milestones tracking in terms of milestones achievement and shifts.
2. Implementing the R&OM process in line with ERM framework,#coordinated by Finance
- Ownership of risk and opportunities register, providing the Programme/Project Manager and work package managers with risk and opportunity status
- Performs statistical analyses to estimate cost and delivery timescale.
Required skills :
We are looking for candidates with Professional experience in:
PMO experience:2 years (Schedule and risk management at programme
Experience in PMO activities (at least 2 years), Project management
professional certification (PMI) or similar.
Unified Planning advanced user. Proved experience (at least 2 years)
Good communication and pro-active approach to problems solving,
Transversal relationship, listening and negotiation skills.
Able to analyze Project status and provide recommendations, team spirit,
autonomous, conflict management and effective decision making and able to easily interact and influence others.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.