Come and be part of a team for our 2020 Virtual Internship at Unilever that's working to create better futures every day.
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and well-being, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Alsa
When joining Unilever in Maghreb Region (Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco), you will get the opportunity to make an impact; on a leading-edge business, on our outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a fantastic insight into the organization.
What's on offer: a dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued; If you are ambitious, keen to learn & develop yourself through a challenging experience…then you've come to the right place.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for an internship with our Customer Development (Sales) department
What are we looking for:
· Analytical, confident and proactive thinker
· Creativity and passion to succeed
· Strong communication skills
· Good business sense & sense of urgency when required
· An independent worker and self-starter always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance
· A personality who takes responsibility for doing what they say they will do;
· A resilient team player
What do we expect from you:
· Availability for 2 months (July & August)
· Must be current student (class of 2021,2022, or 2023)
· Fluent in English
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· You are proactive, take initiative and work independently
· You are enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible
Our #1 priority is the safety of our people. To ensure safety due to COVID-19, our internship this year is virtual/online.