Digital is changing everything about how consumer goods companies go to market. At Unilever we were at the front of the media revolutions in print advertising in the 1890s, in Radio in the 1930s and in TV in the 1960s. Now we intend to be at the front of the digital revolution. At the heart of our response to this Digital Revolution is our Digital Hub – We need people with passion for digital, data and analytics, who are not afraid to break convention and want to be a revolutionary within our business.
We are looking for an Assistant Digital Excellence Manager to work in Unilever Office located in Ümraniye, İstanbul.
· Organic Search (SEO) agenda of Unilever Turkey,
· CMS management with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Creative Suite,
· Web & m-Web technical integration for all our brands and content platforms,
· User Interface as well as User Experience agenda for all our brand and content platforms,
· Adobe Target and A/B Test agenda on-platforms,
· Consumer Experience Excellence (CXX) KPIs ,
· Non-media digital and omnichannel partnerships,
· Single point of contact (SPOC) of Digital 2.0 program management,
· Excellence in PIM/TAB integration,
· Gate-keeping of micro-site establishment,
· Analytics of Owned platforms,
· Agency Management This role drives Unilever Turkey's digital excellence KPI's aligned with standards and contributes with technical expertise,
· Builds the holistic search strategy from organic perspective to ensure best performance. Orchestrates between brand team / digital partners / squad lead / MDM team (for SKU listing on website).
Adobe Creative Suite
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Content Management Systems (CMS)
Min 3 years of relevant experience
Fluent in English
Preferably no military obligation for male candidates.