Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
· We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative event planner to assist in producing events from conception through to execution
· Conduct post-event evaluations to report on outcomes
· Coordinate with stakeholders from different teams (production, HR, finance, developers, etc.)
· Promote and publicize our events through internal platforms (Microsoft Teams, email, Outlook, digital signage, etc.) as well as by word of mouth
· Solicit external sponsors for events
· Propose ideas to improve events
· Experience in event planning/project coordination
· Excellent time management and communication skills
· Ability to multitask
· Attention to detail
· Someone who is fun, positive and outgoing
· A creative self-starter who takes initiative, is a fast learner and who is autonomous
· Strong verbal & written communication skills
· Love of video games a plus
· Selected candidate must be available for a minimum of 1 year
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!