Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
The Talent Acquisition Assistant will play a key role in supporting our internal recruitment processes & participating to our long-term recruitment strategy efforts:
· Interview process : you will participate in team discussions regarding job intake, candidate’s pipeline and CV sourcing;
· Recruitment folders : you will help to clean the different folders with all valuable information from previous years and sync-up with our current team needs;
· Projects : you will support the needs to reach the timelines of each current projects and will give participate to follow-ups until completion;
· Candidates Pipeline : you will help create, build, and maintain spreadsheets with potential passive candidates for future roles;
· Market research : you will analyze the video gaming competition in Singapore.
· Preferable a Degree holder in an accredited university;
· Only Singaporean and Permanent Resident will be considered. (Ubisoft is participating in the SGUnited Traineeship Programme; The program is only eligible for Singaporeans and PRs graduates);
· Passionate about People & Gaming;
· Have a good knowledge about gaming industry trends;
· Demonstrates good communication competency, both oral and written, in a diverse culture;
· Hardworking, highly accountable and reliable;
· Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!