Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
· Optimize/develop renderer, game engine, and data pipeline;
· Collaborate with technical director and leads on technical design and core tech and feature roll out;
· Advise team on development of engineering system across the entire codebase;
· Work with artists, designers, and other engineers to identify systems in need of maintenance, optimization and/or replacement;
· Coordinate with leads to ensure smooth roll out of new graphical features;
· Review the work of other engineers and provide mentorship.
· Min. of 6 years programming experience who has shipped at least 2 games;
· Relevant experience working on AAA titles, current and next-gen consoles;
· Mastery of C/C++, with excellent multi-threaded programming techniques;
· Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics;
· Excellent knowledge of DirectX and OpenGL;
· Excellent knowledge of HLSL/Cg;
· Bachelors in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent;
· Fluency in Assembly and SIMD programming;
· Deep understanding of low-level optimizations and core subsystems, memory management, cross-platform development;
· Expertise on at least one major platform;
· Experience using game development frameworks and middleware;
· Self-direction, focus, results-oriented thinking, resourceful problem-solving skills;
· Strong communications skills.
Please note that, depending on your level of experience, expertise and skillset, your application will be considered for either the intermediate, either the senior role. This will be communicated at the earliest, during the interview process.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!