Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Working within the EMEA HQ (Europe, Middle East Asia) and especially in the Sales team, you will be the key referent hence participate on pricing related decision making.
More precisely, you will have two main missions:
• You will be responsible for the consistency of Ubisoft EMEA price policy in € and local currencies for all platforms:
- Establishing price points for both Retail and Digital distribution
- Studying competition performance
- Day-to-day tracking of currencies variations to anticipate both business and financial impacts
- Insuring consistency between primary and secondary stores, prices and promotions events
• As a referent you will have as direct contacts: Program Manager Metadatas, Online Sales Managers, Ubisoft Store Sales Manager, Area Retail Sales Manager, Financial Planner or your NCSA counterpart to establish together recommendations for Executive Management
• Source of proposals, you will work at optimizing processes taking into consideration organization changes, constraints and deadlines of all stakeholders
• Your daily experience will be key for transversal projects on tools, dashboard, automations...
• Part of Sales analyst team, you will have at your disposal extensive data to study consumption behaviors: local seasonality, price elasticity, price point per territory...
• Support for other teams on data perception.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in engineering and/ or business and will have 2-5 years of experience in Pricing and Monetization.
You are very analytical and have very good organization skills. You are known for your flexibility, pro-activity, time management, as well as your sense of service.
You are comfortable with tools of repository and analysis such as Microstrategy, Tableau ...
English is required.
Position available immediately.
This position is based in Montreuil Sous Bois (Métro Porte de Montreuil - line 9, or St Mandé - line 1).