🔍San Antonio, Texas, United States
📅 889Total Views
📅 200000U7Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Shop Service Technician I
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced Materials Coordinator who will help manage vendor contracts and commercial agreements as well as control the flow of all inventory and third-party services required for product delivery
Assembles and tests mechanical assemblies of low complexity.Continues to train on more advanced / complex assemblies.
· Assembles and tests assemblies per TechnipFMC specifications.Applies and develops basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment.
· Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
· Cleans up components after assembly per TechnipFMC specifications and verbal or written instructions.
· Inputs labor details in time tracking system, charges time to projects.
· Participates in Lean events with active involvement in CISP initiatives.
· Uses material handling equipment to move parts and components from one work or storage area to another as required.
· Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area.Practices good housekeeping in work area.
· Learns procedures and practices safety to prepare for next level
· Assists other Assemblers as assigned in more advanced functions as part of training.
·High School Diploma or GED.
·Must possess a clear understanding of general math & can read, write, speak, and comprehend English.Ability to comprehend engineering and weld drawings.
·Ability to use personal computer and/or workstation.
·Zero to two year(s) mechanical experience.
·Ability to operate High Torque Wrenches, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Forklifts, and Rigging.Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as tapes, rulers and pressure gauges.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Shop environment.High noise level.May work with high-pressure equipment and chemicals.May be subject to inclement weather conditions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing upward, crawling in confined workspace, walking and lifting daily.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page .
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.