🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 2107Total Views
📅 200000TPRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
The Pilot III will be responsible for following QHSE, and Offshore / Onshore Operations as per TFMC Procedures and OPS Manual for the ROV Services division.
This individual is responsible for performing maintenance, repair, and safe efficient execution of ROV operational tasks.
This includes but is not limited to; assisting with various documentation, mobilization, and installation, and operation of ROV Services with TFMC's respective customers, and other duties as required by Supervisor / Superintendent.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position is responsible for
• To ensure that all ROV operations under their control are discharged in accordance with approved procedures and TechnipFMC QHS&E Policy & Objectives.
• To ensure that personnel under his supervision perform their tasks safely and efficiently.
• To assist with ROV operations as instructed and in accordance with approved procedures and TechnipFMC QHSES Policy & Objectives.
• To notify the ISS of the need to stop or shut down unsafe operations or equipment.
• To fill in for the ISS as and when dictated by manning constraints, e.g. Supervisor in the event of 24 hour operations.
• To arrange and prepare accurate and detailed dive, maintenance or daily or other reports as may be deemed necessary.
• To provide "on the job" training where necessary.
• To conduct ROV and offshore systems maintenance in compliance with TechnipFMC schedules.
• To carry out tasks deemed within candidates capability / competency as requested by Supervisor / Superintendent
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Typically 3+ years' ROV industry experience in a similar role
• Valid Driver's license and Passport for travel required
• Ability to obtain Industry Standard Offshore Certificates
• Ability to pass or obtain Offshore Medical
• Ability to obtain TWIC
• Ability to work remotely with limited to no supervision
• Detailed knowledge of Schilling product line
• Knowledge of O365 applications
• Experience with ROV Operations
• Operational knowledge of hydraulic / mechanical / electrical / electronic systems and applications
• Ability to contribute to the development of procedures, and processes
• Possesses a service oriented business mentality
• Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively communicate in English
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is critical
• Understanding and communication within diverse cultural environments is critical
This position does not have any direct or indirect reports.
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is primarily in the field environment including offshore drilling and production platforms, installation vessels and international locations.
• Work is outside and conditions are dependent on the elements (heat, cold, wet, etc.).
• May be exposed to possible hazards including working with high-pressure equipment, high noise, inclement weather, chemicals, pressure testing, heavy lift operations and shop/field traffic.
• This position is often required to be performed in high noise areas and is often completed in a very dirty environment.
• Must be able to work varied schedule with extended hours.
• Very physical job requiring frequent lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, and climbing.
• Uses mechanical hand tools including all types of manual wrenches and many types of power tools driven by hydraulics, electronics and pneumatics.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”