🔍Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain
📅 2380Total Views
📅 20000109Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Process Safety Engineer (Fire Protection)
TechnipFMC inTarragona, Spain, is looking for a Process Safety Engineer to be responsible for the correct execution of the scope of activities related to Fire Protection Systems during proposal / conceptual / engineering / design phase of the projects.
- Hazard Identification and Safety Reviews: HAZID, HAZOP, SIL assignation.
- Firefighting Design.
- Hazardous Area Classification.
- Preparation/checking/approval of overall Safety Design duties
- Safety studies coordination, engineering deliverables in conceptual / detailed design.
- Coordination/preparation of Safety related documents
- Facilitation of HSE reviews
- Execution of Safety studies
- Monitoring and verification of implementation of study results in the overall plant design.
You are meant for this job if you have:
- Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering (Chemical) Degree.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the development of basic engineering of industrial projects in the chemical, petrochemical, oil or gas, as safety process engineer.
- Desirable experience in plant (or production engineering)
- Knowledge in NFPA, ATEX, Autocad, Microstation.
- English and Spanish fluent.
- Desirable Master in Process Safety.
What we offer:
-Be part of a multinational company with a solid and consolidated development perspectives
- Salary according to experience and responsibilities
- Diverse and international team
The ideal candidate will participate of:
- Breakthrough Projects: continuously raise standards, to be innovative, solution-oriented, helping us to solve complex problems.
- Global Playground: be open-minded, open to travel, speak professional English, be adaptable and work in multicultural environment.
- Live Inspiring Experiences: be committed and proactive, having a strong sense of collaboration, able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Note: Your application will be considered only if it is possible according to the legal requirements in Spain to employ foreigners.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”