🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 1273Total Views
📅 1900030VRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Senior environmental engineer (M/F)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a Senior environmental engineer (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris
Within the Environment and Health department, you will participate in the activities related to the environmental and health protection of the operating staff working on major international projects. This position involves great interaction with other technical disciplines (Process, Mechanics, Instrumentation, etc.)
· The identification and compilation of environmental regulatory requirements applicable to an onshore or offshore project
· The analysis and / or monitoring of the environmental aspects and impacts associated with the different phases of the project.
· Writing technical documents on environment: identification and quantification of effluents (gaseous, liquid, solid), effluent monitoring, waste management, atmospheric dispersion study
· Participation in ENVID, HRA, BAT reviews
· Follow-up of subcontractors and suppliers
· Connect with the counterpart customers.
You are meant for this role if you have/ or:
· Generalist or chemical engineer with option/ specialization in environment
· At least 5 years of experience in the domain
· Fluent in French
· Vigorous to integrate our teams on global projects with good communication skills
· Be able to read an engineering document (PID)
· Have knowledge in the application of European directives (BREF), IFC and ADMS software would be an asset
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.