🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
📅 1138Total Views
📅 2000019ARequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Marketed Job title
Oracle EBS Systems Analyst (Finance)
Introduction to the Job
This role (Oracle Finance Analyst) will be responsible for 2 nd /3 rd line support of Oracle R12 EBS for Finance. It is a Techno/Functional role which will require both functional/technical expertise to work within a controlled IT environment with a 3rd party managed service (infrastructure) partner. You will be required to engage with stakeholders across the organisation to resolve issues.
· Responsible for providing incident resolution, change input and release controls on ORACLE EBS R12.x application and all interfaces to this system at second and third line functional level
· Provide resolution of all functional incidents within the EBS application and on Finance interfaces to third party applications
· Coordinate technical tasks and deliverables for EBS and related technology projects
· Validates and resolved all incidents or determines if they are required to be escalated to company chosen program or other Partner for external support or other interface support teams (either internal or external).
· Work with Internal Controls and audit support teams as needed to meet audit requirements ensuring that regulation and change management requirements are met
· Validate and route all Datawarehouse, BI Apps, OBIEE and Apex incidents to the correct teams for resolution
· Maintain ownership of incidents to ensure that they are closed down within SLA and to agreed quality measures.
· Design and develop complex EBS solutions to meet business needs, including functional setups, personalization's, interfaces, customizations, extensions and reports
· Participate as technical contributor on EBS projects to be delivered on time, within budget and with high quality, including our planned R12 enhancement program
You are meant for this job if
· Solid customer service/client facing experience
· Oracle EBS training 12.x in Finance and some understanding of a Projects/OTL environment
· Strong experience with Oracle EBS R12 Finance (min 8 yrs)
· Strong Functional knowledgeof Oracle EBS 12.x modules AP, AR, FA, GL, i-expense
· Moderate level of exposure in Project Costing, Project Billing, PO, AME etc.
· Experience with multiple Technologies such as: SQL, PL/SQL, AME, Alerts, BI Publisher, ADI, FSG, Data Loader
· Demonstrable knowledge/skills of ITIL practice
· ITIL qualification
· Advanced Oracle EBS qualifications in Finance modules with good knowledge of Procurement and Projects
· Experience of the Oil industry or a Project based discipline
· Service Now, HP ALM, Change management
· Sound planning, time-management & communication skills
· Ability to learn quickly, pick up new techniques & principles & implement them appropriately
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change often, therefore the ability to work in a self-directed fashion adjusting priorities as required
· Strong Customer Service ethic and presentation
· Show strong initiative, proactive and persuasive
· Flexible working hours during peak business periods
Examples from the Brand Book
· Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
· Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, Speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
· Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, Have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”