📅 937Total Views
📅 2000014NRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
We are looking for Electrical Engineer with experience in supervision to take responsibility for verifying the adequacy of electrical installations and engineering modifications in petrochemical and refining plants, who can join our team in Huelva, Spain.
You are meant for this job if
· Minimum 5 years of experience in electrical engineering.
· Experience in electrical supervision.
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in electrics or electronics.
· Knowledge of specific technical and design software (Autocad, Microstation, ETAP, Dialux, etc).
· Fluent in Spanish and intermediate level of English.
· Safety Oriented
You will do:
· Supervision the day to day field activities and subcontractors.
· Modification of the engineering documents in order to solve issues appeared during installation.
· Support the contractors in terms of work preparation, performance monitoring, reporting of progress/resources.
· Technical support to subcontractors to facilitate work execution.
· Assistance to contractors in identifying, analyzing and resolving problems, and connect with the appropriate entities.
· Ensure the implementation of QHSE procedures and facilitates daily monitoring.
· Ensures appropriate coordination of E&I discipline with the other discipline supervisors.
· Advices the discipline Superintendant of any deficiency at site.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
Suitable candidate will be offered a local contract.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Temporal position until the endo of the year with possibilities of extension.
Note: Your application will be considered only if is possible according to the requirements in Spain to contract foreigners legally.