🔍Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Administration & Other
📅 5266Total Views
📅 200000LBRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Assistant Manager Administration and Facilities
A) Job Specifications
· Education qualification : Min Graduation and Preferable Post graduation
Other relevant qualification : Preference to one having some degree/diploma in Safety related courses .
Year of Experience : 10 years and above
Should have handled team of at least 2 members.
Should have worked atleast 1 year in previous organization.
· Expertise in Applications like
MS SharePoint and Proficiency in Excel
B) Job Description
· Through knowledge of IMS/ISO and implementations.
· Knowledge of statutory requirements.
· Knowledge on HSE practices.
· Hands on experience on SAP for PR/PO/GRN processes
· Strong hands on DATA management and Monthly information system for all services in facilities
· AMC/CAMC renewals and defining Scope of work and SLA.
· Vendor Management ( Ensuring renewals and payments on time and vendor evaluation)
· Security Management ( Automation and physical )
· Cafeteria/pantry operations
· Online ticketing and employee grievance handling.
· Building Management system.
· Knowledge of new Facility developments. Design /Project execution and operations
· Laisoning with Govt bodies and having audits.
· Planned preventive Maintenance knowledge and tracker .
· Contributor to Cost optimization plans.
· Mock Drills
· Event Management
· Transport Management
· Courier and stationery Management.
· Budgets management ( preparing budgets, Managing budgets, providing provisions, analyzing budget vs expense).
· Knowledge on preparing SOP's.
· Good in preparing weekly/monthly MIS reports.
· Petty cash and ledger folio management.
· Occupancy ( Seat allocation)
· Asset Management