Within Société Générale, ITIM (Innovation, Technologies et Informatique au service des Métiers) is the entity which oversees the information systems of the Retail Bank. Within GDPR project you will be involved in the creation of the technical framework for the General Data Protection Regulation usage of data for our main clients BDDF, CDN.
More specifically, the applications concern:
· Deploy of new API for client data usage by other clients within SocGen;
· Deploy of purge of data according to business rules;
· Improve the automation of data acquisition process flow;
· Regular data reports on data stored/processed;
· Application encrypting.
· Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
· Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
· Proposition of the technical solution using Java and Mongo DB with Alien4Cloud platform;
· Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
· Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
· Code/set-up and document what is produced;
· Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
· Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
· Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban);
· Define the unit test cases for the product component;
· Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
· Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
A little about you:
· Linux Server;
· Tools : Alien4Cloud, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, , QC, Eclipse/IntelliJ, Control-M;
· French B1/B2 level is required.
We also value:
· Team spirit;
· Responsible attitude;
· Autonomy in working;
· Ability to summarize the information;
· Client oriented;
· Willingness to help and guide your colleagues in technical matters.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 2000067E
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 22/05/2020
Date of publication: 25/03/2020