As part of the audit mission team (from the initial diagnosis to the writing of reports and oral restitution) your main goals will be to:
· Understand and analyse an IS department, an application, a project in term of risks;
· Gather required and relevant data for the mission, in compliance with confidentiality and ethic rules;
· Perform controls and assess the risks;
· Define areas of improvement and formulate recommendations;
· Manage the relationship with the audited entities with diplomacy while remaining independent;
· Follow up the implementation of audit recommendations;
· Report to management
The VIE assignment in a nutshell:
This VIE in Prague is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com , in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
With a Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or Information Technology you developed your IT skills within one or several internships or positions held, either in an Audit or a Consulting firm, in internal audit in the banking industry, in a software and computing services company, or in a significant IT Department.
Your experience/education covers at least two of the following fields:
· IT function and control;
· Project management in the evolution of systems;
· Software architecture, IT urbanization;
· Development or Business analyst function;
· Project management;
· Outsourcing/off-shoring, off-shore teams management or outsourced IT activities management. Technical knowledge (operating systems, databases, application servers and network devices), IT standards (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x …) as well as CISA certification are considered a plus.
· Your abilities to adapt yourself, your sense of organization, and your management of priorities have been demonstrated during your previous positions.
· Your communication skills can be demonstrated in English.
· You have abilities to exchange with ease with different levels of management, and you have demonstrated self-control in difficult positions.
· An experience abroad will be appreciated. Team player, you are curious by nature, you have a critical mind, and sound analysis and deductive skills.
· These abilities will be major assets to gain in responsibilities and progress in a qualitative and challenging environment.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Within the Audit Division for KB, attached to the Audit Division for Société Générale Group, a team of 10 people is in charge of the internal audit of the information systems and technologies.
Information technologies are critical resources for our activity. Under the responsibility of the head of mission, your main task will be to identify IT related risks (alignment between IT and the Business strategies, , application development lifecycle, IS project management, IS architecture and urbanization, security, backup and IT continuity, etc) and to provide recommendations in order to mitigate them to an acceptable level.
Tous nos postes sont ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap.
Entité: SG CIB
Date de début: Immédiat
Date de publication: 22/10/2019