Collect all the information needed to streamline data production processes.
Accompany the realization of business workshop to understand the different processes currently in place around the production of data.
Propose new processes to improve data quality.
In this context, the service consists of contributing to the Data Management Office (DMO) within the RESG / GTS / TSI / GIS team.
The goal of the Data Management Office is to define governance, data management principles and standards at the GTS level and to support the various data managers of GTS.
As part of the service, it is a question of making a review of the processes of creation and copy of data in order to ensure control and rationalization.
· Interpret data, analyze results using techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Functional knowledge on Infrastructure domain and understand underlying data structure for CMDB/CMS .
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
· Data Interpretation and analysis ,figuring out meaning full context or utilization of data for analysis
· Databases/Data system
· Analytical Skill
· Infrastructure Domain
· Experience in Test driven development, and continuous delivery
· Training & Mentoring
· Have a strong knowledge of Statistical analysis
· Knowledge in any BI Product like (PowerBI) etc.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
RESG / GTS (Global Technology Services) is the global shared services center for all SG Group IT infrastructures. GTS provides:
- DSI services group for hosting applications and the network.
- End users of services for workstation and telephony.
GTS / TSI is the transversal department of GTS in charge of the management and transformation of the GTS IT for GTS (IT for Infrastructure).
GTS as part of the GTS2020 Transformation Program wants to have a global CMDB at the top. A data model designed to describe all Societe Generale's SI and Assets assets is already defined and in the process of being fed by different standards. One of the major issues is the quality of the data. It is on this last point that the mission bears.
Job code: 19000O9K
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 26/09/2019
Permanent contract | India | Software Development
· Home Job Offers Data Analyst
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale