· Perform site test and commissioning for electrical equipment in MV/LV substation
· Trouble shooting MV/LV product for serve service sale and project sale to support Schneider product
· Co-ordinate product problem resolution with engineering, customer service and other personnel to maximize customer satisfaction
Training co-ordinate for FSR as In-house / International training / OJT according to services department target
Team support for service contract project such as schedule planning, cost estimate, site visit, document issue, report recheck etc.
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
· Perform related duties as assigned by manager
Ideal candidate profile
• Thai nationality, age 25-30 years
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related field
• 2-3 years experiences in Power Distribution Engineering Design or Field Work
• Able to travel for doing site survey and visit customer up-country
• Can work well under pressure, service mind & teamwork skills
• Have own car and license
• Good skills in Microsoft Office & Auto cad • Good command in English, both spoken and written.