Energy Equipment Organization need efficient tools to perform their activities of tendering, project management & ordering. One of the main Tools is a configuration tool named "Satellite". You will be part of the global team in charge of the Satellite implementation and maintenance of the Medium Voltage (MV) Products in the Satellite Tool and support users across the world.
1. Main mission:
Make available the Energy MV products in Satellite, in coherency with business strategy and tool convergence program scheduling.
2. Main activities:
2.1. Product implementation:
- Translate the Product definition (Decision Tree, Choice grids) into configuration rules/bricks to get an accurate Bill of Material and to create a user friendly MV Product Configurator in Satellite.
- Study the Product definition and estimate the workload
- Clarify if necessary with the Range Technical Leader/R&D or with the Offer data manager about the product data.
- Implement various cost data, Tender Printouts, Commercial conditions and Market Products etc in the maintenance tool and prepare the Satellite releases (.kif creation)
- Ensure on time delivery of the implementations releases
- Ensure the quality of implementation by following the rules and testing the configurations
- Support the BO (Back-Office) and FO (Front-Office) Satellite deployment leaders
2.4. Users support:
- Support the users according to the support organization
- Manage the Maintenance tool
- Answer to the relevant support tickets
3.0 Requested competencies and knowledge:
-You have an experience in Electrical Engineering and basic IT competency
-You are comfortable in working on IT application tools which involves logic building and data structuring to meet the user needs
- You have a good knowledge of MV equipment, preferably with Schneider Electric products.
-You have good skills in Structuring and Organization, as well as masterdata management
-You are able to manage Issues resolution
-A good knowledge of configuration tools would be appreciated.
-Language : English fluent (Communication with users across different regions will be required).
Ideal candidate profile
Education – Bachelor Degree (B.E.) in Electrical Engineering
Basic knowledge of MV-LV Products and Equipments
Basic knowledge of computer application including AutoCAD,
Good logic building skills,
Good IT skills
Cross-Cultural knowledge will be an added advantage